Saturday, November 12, 2011

Outdoor Shoot.

Here it is! The photo shoot I was talking about on my last post. :) It was taken at Mt. Samat (anyone who doesn't know where Mt. Samat is? Click here) last October 31. :) My friend, Yowla was with me too. :) We were really excited for this 'coz it is out first outdoor shoot! :) I bought a traveling bag as a props, two to three sets of clothes, shoes and accessories! Unfortunately us, the camera's battery was low bat. Oh-oh FAIL! haha :) So there we had few pics lang pero ok na din naman. haha! :) Enough of the talking... here are the beautiful photos! :) 

 Mj: yung seryoso.
Me: 'di ko kaya ung seryoso. try ko. LOL!

right after the serious shot. hahaha! :) 



This one is my favorite!!<3
Dress: H&M, Cardigan: H&M Divided, Belt: Divi , Shoes: Parisian, Accessories: SM Department Store. 

With Yowla :)


Photographer & Photo Editing: Mj Bermudez
Models: Patty Ocampo and Yowla Garduno


Thank you Yowla and Mj for this fun experience! Until next time!<3 

What's your favorite photo? Hit the comment box and tell me! :)
☮&♥,
P.




1 comment:

Kookie B. said...

lovely photos!