Thursday, August 18, 2011

Studio Shoot for Litrato ni Ronald.

Last Friday, I did a studio shoot for Litrato ni Ronald.:) Actually, Sir Ronald conducted a search for Ms. Photogenic for the grand opening of his studio yesterday annd I'm one of the finalist. Haha! Right after graduating high school I made a promise to myself that I would never ever join any beauty contest again. Why? kasi feeling ko I'm too old to join contest na. Haha! :)) so there, below are some pictures.



I can't rotate the other picturessss!!! Naka-lock yata sa camera ni Sir Ronald. :( I'll ask him if he can fix it so I can upload the other shots. :) Anyway, I had fun doing this! :) It's my first time to model and make poses so I was kinda nangangapa sa mga pose. About the photographer, Sir Ronald is a very cool and kind photographer! Swear! :) I hope I can do a photo shoot for him next time! (please! Hahaha!) 

After the shoot, I went to Tangway (Japanese resto here in our place). I met up with Pia, Fergie and Monica. This is Pia, my ever loyal friend! :) I love her to death! I love my girls to death!!♥ I have no picture with Fergie and Monica because I forgot to re-insert the SD card to my camera. FAIL! :| So there, Next post will be about foods! :) 

☮&♥,
P.

 

No comments: